Right To Buy Mortgage
If you have the Right To Buy your council house or flat then speak to our experienced Right To Buy specialist. They will be able to provide you with advice and see you through to completion on your right to buy purchase.
At Hurleys Financial Solutions we look after the whole process for you. We liaise with the lenders, solicitors, surveyors, relevant councils, and most importantly you, to keep you fully in the picture and aware of each step of the way.
We are on hand to give you advice and help with even the most complex of cases. We take into consideration such things as:
- The discount that you are receiving
- Your credit rating (although poor credit may not be a problem)
- The property's construction type
- Your income, provable or not
- The required borrowing amount, borrowing may be required for home improvements or consolidation of debts
- Your preferred mortgage and repayment type
- The pre-emption period for your council and any conditions they may have
At Hurleys we have access to the whole of the market and will advise you if this is the most suitable product for you, which lender to choose and the most efficient way to proceed.
The Overall Cost for comparison is 4.2% APR. Actual rate available will depend upon your circumstances. Please ask for a personalised illustration. Rate correct as at 17/03/2011.